Current Vacancy Listings By District
St. Thomas/St.John District Vacancies:
Interested applicants can apply by doing the following:
- You must create an applicant profile with NEOGOV at https://www.governmentjobs.com/CreateAccount
- If you already have an account, you can use your governmentjobs.com account. Your current applicant profile in the office of human resources will NOTcarry over to the new system.
- For ALL jobs, applicants will need to apply online.
- For instructions to create a profile and apply for jobs online, go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/Content/Documents/apply.pdf
- To receive VIDE job notifications, you must sign up with NEOGOV and subscribe at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/dopusvi/jobInterestCards
- The current job application process will be discontinued.
Important Notice to Applicants interested in Teaching Vacancies:
All teaching applicants are required to submit their VI Board certifications along with the application. Please note that this is a MANDATORY REQUIREMENT in order for your application to be considered. It is strongly advised that interested applicants begin that process prior to applying.
Applicants interested in teaching positions should begin the certification process by following the instructions outlined on the VI Board of Education website at:
Contact information for the Territory’s Certification Boards:
Virgin Islands Board of Education (St. Thomas)
P.O. Box 11900 Dronningens Gade Nos. 60B, 61 and 62
St. Thomas, V.I. 00801
Tel: (340) 774-4546 Fax: (340) 774-3384
Virgin Islands Board of Education (St. Croix)
Sunny Isles Professional Building, Suite #5 & 6
St. Croix, V.I. 00820
Tel: (340) 772-4144 Fax: (340)772-2895
Vocational Certification Board (St. Thomas)
P.O. Box 11060
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
U.S. Virgin Islands 00801
Telephone: (340) 714-7437
Fax: (340) 714-7927
Vocational Certification Board (St. Croix)
P.O. Box 5166
Christiansted, St. Croix
U.S. Virgin Islands 00823
Telephone: (340) 719-0031
Fax: (340) 719-0025